Monday, November 5, 2007

The In-Crowd? No thanks!

Like you want to read my drivel every day?

I found this and just couldn't resist sharing it with....um, myself, since I'm the only person who reads my blog. The only way that I could blog every single day is to write one sentence and keep adding "to be continued..." at the end of every one of my posts. Maybe by the end of a month there MAY be an entire story worth reading.

So anyway, on to the breaking news for the day. I've realized that I truly despise this whole divorce process. Then again, are there people out there that really love it? I'm trying to get child support set up, you know, so that I can move out of this freaking house! The only problem with this is that it's an interstate case. Because we live in separate states...blah blah blah...and the kids weren't born here...blah blah blah. In other words, it's going to be atleast a few more months and that's added to the ALMOST ONE YEAR that I've already lived with my mother! Please just reserve my room at the local nuthouse now. I mean, how much more of this can I stand before I end up on the news running around like a lunatic? Add this to the fact that I still can't seem to find anyone willing to hire someone who's been a stay-at-home mom for over 10 years. I may just be here till I stick the folks in a nursing home.....oh the joys.

No comments: