Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm so fabulous at this whole blog thing....

So, yeah, it's been quite awhile since I've bothered to make an appearance on my own blog! I guess it's a good thing that I've had no loyal fans to disappoint, huh? So much has changed....

My impending divorce, well, happened on Valentine's Day almost TWO YEARS ago....hello slacker! Even though I thought it was something I'd never survive, I did. The job that I was convinced I'd never get, well, I didn't. My children, who I thought I had ruined for life, have grown by leaps & bounds and aren't seeking out references for therapists, yet anyway. I never thought that my ex-husband and I would ever get along again, but we do. I guess that all these things have proven to me that I'm still strong. It's given me the opportunity to reacquaint myself with the Mindy I thought I had left behind years ago.

Last spring, I started my new journey by enrolling in school full-time! This step has, by far, been the greatest move for me. It gave me a goal to focus on and redirected my life away from the negative. Now, I've found ME again and I love my life once more. Sure, it's not easy being a full-time college student and a mom to three kids, but I wouldn't change a thing because it's brought all of us closer together. My kids are my biggest motivation and my strongest supporters....thanks goodness I get to have them on this crazy adventure.

Now, I'm all caught up to present date. I made a promise to myself to blog more and I plan to keep it. Just don't expect things to always sound so chipper and sunshiney....cause I am, of course, Mindy McKranky!

No comments: